Located in the Scandinavian Peninsula in Northern Europe, Sweden is the most attractive tourist destination for visitors who wish to make their holiday joyful. Being a rich, ecologically friendly, advanced nation with a high standard of living, Sweden offers much for tourists to visit and experience. Hence, every year the number of travelers visiting Sweden has escalated rapidly. Vasa Museum, Stockholm, Liseburg Amusement Park, Gothenburg, Hiking, Boating, Linkoping Cathedral, Skiing, the Arefjallen Resort, Riksgransen are the top Sweden attractions that attracts more visitors to the country. Travelers who wish to visit Sweden must obtain Sweden Visit Visa to enter into the country.
Sweden Visit Visa
Citizens outside the countries of European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) need a Sweden Tourist Visa to enter the country. So, if you do not belong to an EU or EEA country, you need a Sweden Tourist Visa to visit the country. However, you need to comply with the other requirements of the Sweden Visit Visa.
Sweden Visit Visa Requirements
The following are the requirements of Sweden Tourist Visa which are need to be fulfilled by the applicants.
- Purpose of visit to Sweden
- Passport must be valid for at least another three months after the planned departure
- If the applicant is a business person, proof demonstrating the registration of the business
- In case of student, acceptance letter from an authorized school or college
- Financial sufficiency
- Travel insurance covering emergency treatment, urgent ambulance transportation, and transportation to their home country (if required).
Sweden Visit Visa Processing Time:
Sweden Visit Visa is valid for a period of 90 days in any six-month period. Normally, the Sweden embassy will take two weeks to process a Sweden Tourist Visa application; however, this may vary depending on the embassy in which you submit your Sweden Visit Visa application. It is better to submit Sweden Tourist Visa application before two months of the intended date of travel.