International students willing to settle in the Sweden have numerous opportunities, initially they do not have predetermined limit of working hours while studying. The other countries of the world offer limited hours to the international students. International students who want to settle in the Sweden can apply for the work permit, however if the student is from the European country, he/she is not required to apply for the Sweden work permit, just they need to find a job.
All the international students with valid residence have to right to work while pursuing the education. International students can apply for the work permit after completion of education; those who can have completed the two full time semesters can extend their stay. The EU- students need not apply for the work permit just they need to go ahead by finding the job.
Students must support themselves financially while extending their stay in Sweden.
All the students must apply for the extension, before their work permit expires, students can apply for the work permit without leaving the country.
Students who want apply for the work permit, must possibly meet the following conditions.
• Valid residences permit during the study program.
• Apply for work permit before the date of expiry of the student permit.
• Must have 30 education credits or at least completion of a one semester in postgraduate study program.
• Salary offered to the student must be at least SEK 13,000
• A valid passport.
• The course of study and the job must have connection.