Quick Enquiry
Opulentus reunites families in Sweden by helping in dependent visa

Sweden is a country which has a varied culture and environment. People flock to this destination in a bid to try their luck at changing their destiny, with better employment opportunities. If you have already received a Swedish work permit and would now like to bring your family dependents along with you o this amazing destination, you can do so by applying for a visa for the same.

The processing of any type of visa is not a simple but involves a lot of loopholes and difficulties. To get your visa on time and without much ado, you should approach the visa consultancy like Opulentus.

Sweden Dependent visa

The Sweden dependent visa is given to spouse, common-law partner or registered partner as well as unmarried children of the individual. This visa is applicable for a time duration as long as that of the primary visa holder. If you have been issued a work permit of up to six months, your dependent can also get the same work permit benefits.

Sweden dependent visa requirements

Following are the requirements that must be fulfilled in order to obtain this visa:-

  • Should possess a valid passport
  • The dependent child should live with the primary applicant after relocating
  • Enough funds to support themselves and their family dependents
How Opulentus helps its clients?

The name of Opulentus visa consultancy is fast emerging as they have been in the business of immigration since the past one decade. They have a strong team of professional consultants who go all out of their way to help their clients. They are well-versed in the visa rules and regulations of almost all the major immigration destinations of the world. Choose Opulentus for all your visa-related needs and wants!

Share your Comments
Please Login to view/submit Comments & Replys